The main advantages of silos manufactured by Sevkavelevatorspetsstroy Corporation, LLC, against the foreign analogues are the following:
· Availability of permit issued by the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Atomic Supervision, availability of conformity certificate GOST and hygienic certificate;
· Reliability of construction. Silo construction is designed with considering snow load, wind load and seismicity of the region of site;
· Use of last materials and components during production. Galvanized steel of leading European producers is used in manufacturing the silos;
· High service lifetime of products;
· Low price against the foreign analogues (up to 40%);
· No expenses for customs formalities and transportation from foreign countries.
Silos with hopper bottom are placed on steel supports and have a conical discharge hopper. Supports are placed on concrete foundation on pile basement. Construction of roof and cylindrical part of silo with hopper bottom is similar with the construction of silo with flat bottom. The support part of silo is a steel structure bearing a load from the silo itself and a product inside the silo. Support part construction is assembled by high-test bolts to minimize welding works. A hopper is made of steel sheets (petals) connected by bolts. Inclination angle of hopper is 45°. For non-free-flowing products (ground-oil cake) the hoppers with inclination angle of 60° are used.
Standard Hopper Silos Models manufactured by SKESS Corporation see in below tables.
Hopper inclination angle 45°
Hopper inclination angle 60°
All silos are designed for storage of cereals and other free-flowing materials.
Silo volume is designed with taking into consideration of residual grain cone of 25 degrees.
Silo handling capacity in metric tons is designed in accordance with wheat density of 0,75 kg/m3 and compaction factor of 6%.
Download the table of silos.