The main advantages of silos manufactured by Sevkavelevatorspetsstroy Corporation, LLC, against the foreign analogues are the following:
· Availability of permit issued by the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Atomic Supervision, availability of conformity certificate GOST and hygienic certificate;
· Reliability of construction. Silo construction is designed with considering snow load, wind load and seismicity of the region of site;
· Use of last materials and components during production. Galvanized steel of leading European producers is used in manufacturing the silos;
· High service lifetime of products;
· Low price against the foreign analogues (up to 40%);
· No expenses for customs formalities and transportation from foreign countries.
Silos with flat bottom are placed on concrete base (foundation mat) with using pile foundations or crushed rack cushion depending on geological conditions. At the customer's request it is possible to use air bottom or aeration channel device in foundation mat. Several discharging hoppers are provided in the solid bottom of silo.
Standard flat bottom silo models manufactured by SKESS Corporation see in below Table:
Note: The table contains only standard models of silos. More detailed information you may find out to call to Marketing and Sales Department by phone +7 863 232 02 45.
Attention! Flat bottom silos are allowed to be discharged ONLY via central hopper.
Additional hoppers are allowed to be opened only after full flowing of product via the central hole. It is strictly prohibited to pen any technological holes (manholes, doors and etc.) in the silo casing when it is loaded with the product.
Download the table of silos.