The main advantages of bucket elevators manufactured by Sevkavelevatorspetsstroy Corporation, LLC, against the domestic and foreign analogues are the following:
1. Availability of permit issued by the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Atomic Supervision, availability of conformity certificate GOST and hygienic certificate;
2. Reliability of construction (operation in temperature range from -40 to +50° C). Bucket elevators are designed for continued operation under load without limitations in number of starts and shutoffs);
3. Use of advanced materials and components during production. Material for head and boot is galvanized or painted steel and reinforced side walls. Material for elevator pipe is galvanized or painted steel. Conical helical geared motor is supplied by Bauer (Germany) with hollow shaft and linking along the elevator head without use of belt and chain gears. This type of gear-motor significantly saves space on bridges and takes precedence in 2-2,5 times by resource of operation over worm and helical geared motor, as well as excludes use of additional transmission gears (chain, belt and coupling transmission). The case of bearings with protective sealing is made in Germany. The head is lined by wear-resistant polymer sheets with thickness of 10mm. Antistatic elevator belt for 8 spacer plates. Drive drum is a squirrel wheel. Buckets are of steel and seamless. Composition: level sensors, belt alignment device, back run stopper, explosion relief valve on elevator head.
4. High lifetime of products;
5. Low price against the foreign analogues (up to 40%);
6. No expenses for customs formalities and transportation from foreign countries.
Bucket elevator is designed to operate as a part of process flow diagram with continuous operating mode inside as well as outside. They are used for vertical conveying of grain, products of its processing (flour, groats, bran) and other bulk materials to silos, granaries, ports, mills and bakeries.
In a bucket elevator between two pulleys – upper drive pulley and bottom movable pulley – a chain with buckets is tensioned. The chain is used as a main traction mechanism. Upper pulley is located in an elevator head and bottom pulley – in an elevator boot. Both chain sectors are located in elevator pipes, which together with elevator boot and head compose a casing for an elevator. Elevator pipes are connected by bolts.
Elevator spouts are provided in elevator boot and head to load and unload with product. A screw tension device is set on a boot pulley shaft. Elevator drive consists of an electrical motor and a standard gearbox. A drag brake is mounted on elevator head to prevent from backward belt running. The pipes are produced with the standard length of 2 m.
Product is passed through an intake tip to an elevator boot by conveyor, discharger or gravity spout. There are drive and tension drums in the elevator boot and head. A belt with fixed buckets is tensioned on these drums. The product is conveyed by hoppers by ladling from the boot bottom or filling the product directly into the bucket. It is discharged from the top side (head) of the elevator through discharge sleeve. Thanks to its construction bucket elevators are divided into single-trunk and double, by type of discharge into centrifugal Type II (2.2 – 3.6 m/ sec) and gravity-centrifugal Type I (1.1-1.8 m/sec).
|Capacity, tons/hr (for density 0,75 t/m3)||10||10+10||20||20+20||50||100||175||200||400|
|Belt speed, m/sec.||1,4||1,4||1,6||1,8||2,2||2,4||2,4||3,8||3,8|
|Belt width, mm||150||2х150||175||2х175||200||300||300||300||650|
|Bucket pitch, mm||260||260||260||260||160||180||-||166||166|
|Bucket capacity, l||1,34||1,34||1,5||1,5||1,7||3,0||-||4,16||4,16|
Installed capacity, kW
All types of bucket elevators are produced in accordance with Technical Conditions and Gostechnadzor requirements and in accordance with international standards valid for these products. The factory manufactures and supplies spare parts and components for all types of bucket elevators: boots, heads, bearing casings, drums, shafts, pipes, buckets and belt.